Day1 - 19 Oct.
Nomura Conference Plaza is located in a very convenient area in Tokyo.
- Directly connected to G-12/Z-09 Mitsukoshi-Mae, subway station.
- 10 minute (by cab) to TCAT (Tokyo City Air Terminal) - Frequent airport bus terminal to Narita Airport.
- 10 minute (by cab) to JR Tokyo Station - Shinkansen Bullet Trains terminal connected to Nagoya, Kyoto, Osaka, Fukuoka and Sendai.
Best hotels nearby
- Mandarin Oriental Tokyo
- Royal Park Hotel (TCAT)
- Hotel Metropolitan Marunouchi (JR Tokyo Station)
- Hotel Seiyo-Ginza (G-10 Kyobashi Station / Ginza Area)
Address: Nomura Conference Plaza Nihonbashi, 5-6F Nomura Building, 2-4-3 Nihonbashi-Muromachi, Chuo-ku, Tokyo, Japan
Day2 - 22 Oct.
Waseda University, Faculty of Science and Engineering.
55th Building (East end of the campus).
- Directly connected to F-11 Nishi-Waseda Station.
- 15 minutes walk from JR Takada-no-baba Station.
|[Committee of Scrum Gathering Tokyo 2011 ] email@example.com|